Jason serves as the Chief Executive Officer for SCA Health, an ASC business. Prior to that he served as the Chief Operating Office and President for SCA, accountable for operations, sales, and clinical, with a focus on driving growth through talent development and strategic partnerships. Previously he was a Group President leading the Southeast, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and California. Jason originally joined SCA Health’s Finance Department in 2008, supporting SCA’s facilities in Southern California before moving into Operations.
- He negotiates for a living, but his daughters always win
- Jason has spent most of his adult life with SCA
- Sharing your humanity makes it easier for smooth interactions
- When you’re having a rough morning, or day, be open about with your teams, so they understand where you are coming from
- It’s okay to not always be ‘on’
- Always try to reschedule meetings when you know you are not mentally capable of being your best self
This article was originally published in Heather R Younger.